1/25/2006

Introduction

Welcome to Fire Tales. This is a place where I can play with ideas. This is where I can experiment with different forms of writing. I don't expect to write too many full stories here. I will however return to some themes and characters over time.

I have read some fiction blogs but find it difficult. I can read pages and pages in novels but find super long blog entries tiring. Some of the posts here may be long but I will try to break them up to keep them readable.

Some of the entries may be written as "mock blogs" but over all style will vary. Some of the entries may deal with offensive ideas. My goal is to take ideas and run with them. I may write like my characters sometimes and they may be oddballs. Remember this is fiction.

This blog is licenced under Creative Commons. Please familiarize yourself with CC if you plan to quote or use some of my material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home